August 13, 2021
On August 13, 2021, Governor Ivey issued a narrowly tailored state of emergency proclamation authorizing regulatory flexibilities for hospitals and other health care providers to respond to the recent surge of COVID-19 cases. The proclamation authorizes similar measures to those implemented for health care facilities and health care providers during the original public health emergency declaration which began last March. A copy of the proclamation can be accessed here.
- Governor Ivey Issues Narrow COVID-19 State of Emergency Declaration Providing Flexability to Heathcare Providers
- ACA Rate Changes for Alabama Policies in the Individual Market
- Roth IRA - Use of DISC to Exceed Contribution Limit
- Restaurant Revitalization Grants Included in New Aid Package
- FAQs About the Healthcare.Gov Special Enrollment Period