May 24, 2021
Gilpin Givhan is pleased to welcome Jackson Reagan as an associate in the firm’s Tax, Corporate & Securities, and Estate & Business Succession practice groups. In this role, he regularly counsels clients on a variety of tax matters including entity formation issues, merger and acquisition transactions, and strategies to identify the best course of action while considering a business’s specific needs.
“Jackson’s educational background in accounting and tax gives him the unique perspective to counsel clients on various legal and tax implications of business transactions,” said Robert Ritchey, Managing Partner. “We are pleased to add his valuable skill-set to assist our growing client base.”
He is a graduate of New York University School of Law with an LL.M. in Taxation. He received his J.D. from Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law, his Master of Accountancy from Samford University, and his B.S.B.A. in Accountancy from Auburn University.
He is a member of the Alabama State Bar and the Montgomery County Bar Association.
Gilpin Givhan provides a wide range of legal services to clients in Alabama in major practice areas that include taxation, business transactions, estates and trusts, health care, commercial real estate, litigation, and municipal and public financing.
- Gilpin Givhan PC Welcomes New Attorney, Jackson Reagan
- Gilpin Givhan Announces Christopher L. Richard as New Shareholder
- Gilpin Givhan Named 2021 “Best Law Firm” with Three Attorneys Recognized as “Best Lawyers in America”
- Gilpin Givhan Healthcare Attorneys Present Health Law Update 2020
- Gilpin Givhan PC Welcomes New Attorney, Charles C. Smith