October 07, 2020
Gilpin Givhan healthcare attorneys presented their Annual Health Law Update for Hospitals for Alabama Hospital Association member hospitals in October. Speaking to CEOs, CFOs, Compliance Officers, and other hospital leaders, the team discussed a wide array of regulatory and compliance related matters that impact hospitals including an update on OIG/DOJ enforcement and settlement activities, COVID waivers and related matters, Alabama cases and legislation, privacy and security issues, and other issues of importance to hospitals. Presenters included John Weiss, Gregg Everett, Brent Wills and Chris Richard. Copies of their presentations are available here.
- Gilpin Givhan Healthcare Attorneys Present Health Law Update 2020
- Gilpin Givhan PC Welcomes New Attorney, Charles C. Smith
- The Alabama Tax Tribunal delays in-person hearings through October 1, 2020.
- Gilpin Givhan’s Response to COVID-19
- UPDATE - SBA Offers Disaster Loan Program