October 07, 2020
Gilpin Givhan healthcare attorneys presented their Annual Health Law Update for Hospitals for Alabama Hospital Association member hospitals in October. Speaking to CEOs, CFOs, Compliance Officers, and other hospital leaders, the team discussed a wide array of regulatory and compliance related matters that impact hospitals including an update on OIG/DOJ enforcement and settlement activities, COVID waivers and related matters, Alabama cases and legislation, privacy and security issues, and other issues of importance to hospitals. Presenters included John Weiss, Gregg Everett, Brent Wills and Chris Richard. Copies of their presentations are available here.
- Gilpin Givhan, PC Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers
- Gilpin Givhan Health Care Team Presents Annual Health Law Update for Hospitals
- Gilpin Givhan Named In 2022 “Best Law Firm” List by U.S. News – Best Lawyers
- Annual Health Law Update for Hospitals to members of the Alabama Hospital Association 2021
- Medicare and Medicaid Eligibility and Spend Down Requirements: Alabama Funeral Directors Association - Presentation