October 07, 2020
Gilpin Givhan healthcare attorneys presented their Annual Health Law Update for Hospitals for Alabama Hospital Association member hospitals in October. Speaking to CEOs, CFOs, Compliance Officers, and other hospital leaders, the team discussed a wide array of regulatory and compliance related matters that impact hospitals including an update on OIG/DOJ enforcement and settlement activities, COVID waivers and related matters, Alabama cases and legislation, privacy and security issues, and other issues of importance to hospitals. Presenters included John Weiss, Gregg Everett, Brent Wills and Chris Richard. Copies of their presentations are available here.
- Medicare and Medicaid Eligibility and Spend Down Requirements: Alabama Funeral Directors Association - Presentation
- “The Best Lawyers in America 2022” Recognizes Gilpin Givhan Lawyers
- Gilpin Givhan Hosts TSB Architecture at Riverwalk Stadium
- Gilpin Givhan PC Welcomes New Attorney, Jackson Reagan
- Gilpin Givhan Announces Christopher L. Richard as New Shareholder