March 18, 2020
As of March 18, 2020, the House and Senate are on Spring Break. The Senate will not return next week, the House was set to come in Wednesday for committee meetings, and have one day of session on Thursday. We understand that the word is now that they will have only a few Members show up so they don’t have a quorum, and adjourn until the next week. However, “it’s a fluid situation”, just as it is with everyone. Staff, such as LSA, are running on skeleton crews, one attorney, and one typist, rotating through the entire staff. If we learn more we will let you know.
- Gilpin Givhan PC Welcomes New Attorney, Charles C. Smith
- The Alabama Tax Tribunal delays in-person hearings through October 1, 2020.
- Gilpin Givhan’s Response to COVID-19
- UPDATE - SBA Offers Disaster Loan Program
- SBA Offers Disaster Loan Program