June 05, 2020
The American Health Law Association recently published a feature article by Christopher Richard in Health Law Connections. The article covers fraud and abuse issues and recent enforcement actions with respect to the “company model” for anesthesia services. A copy of the article, “The Company Model: Structures, Guidance, and Recent Relators,” can be found here. ©Copyright 2020, American Health Law Association, Washington, DC. Reprint permission granted.
- HealthCare.Gov Open Enrollment Begins November 1
- Governor Ivey Issues Narrow COVID-19 State of Emergency Declaration Providing Flexability to Heathcare Providers
- ACA Rate Changes for Alabama Policies in the Individual Market
- Roth IRA - Use of DISC to Exceed Contribution Limit
- Restaurant Revitalization Grants Included in New Aid Package