June 05, 2020
The American Health Law Association recently published a feature article by Christopher Richard in Health Law Connections. The article covers fraud and abuse issues and recent enforcement actions with respect to the “company model” for anesthesia services. A copy of the article, “The Company Model: Structures, Guidance, and Recent Relators,” can be found here. ©Copyright 2020, American Health Law Association, Washington, DC. Reprint permission granted.
- Facial Masking for COVID-19 - Potential for “Variolation” as We Await a Vaccine
- Retirement Assets and The CARES Act
- Director or Company Officer? Make Sure your Organization has the Coverage it Needs
- Tolerance and Anti-Discrimination Update
- Employee or Independent Contractor? An Update on High-Stakes Employment Classification