June 05, 2020
The American Health Law Association recently published a feature article by Christopher Richard in Health Law Connections. The article covers fraud and abuse issues and recent enforcement actions with respect to the “company model” for anesthesia services. A copy of the article, “The Company Model: Structures, Guidance, and Recent Relators,” can be found here. ©Copyright 2020, American Health Law Association, Washington, DC. Reprint permission granted.
- GG Health Care Attorneys Present on EMTALA Hospital and Physician Responsibilities
- What to Look for in Your Summary of Benefits Coverage
- Extension, Changes to CARES Act and PPP Loans in 2021
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, for Defined Value Gifting…
- Understanding Health Insurace Referrals and Prior Authorizations