January 26, 2021
John W. Weiss and Christopher L. Richard of the firm’s Health Care Practice Group recently presented on hospital and physician responsibilities under the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA). Part 1 of the presentation is a general overview of EMTALA responsibilities, while Part 2 provides a deeper coverage of EMTALA issues related to physicians, call coverage, and other matters.
This Insight and the videos linked herein are intended only to provide an overview of the matters addressed herein and do not constitute legal advice. If you have any questions regarding a specific legal issue, please seek appropriate legal counsel
- HealthCare.Gov Open Enrollment Begins November 1
- Governor Ivey Issues Narrow COVID-19 State of Emergency Declaration Providing Flexability to Heathcare Providers
- ACA Rate Changes for Alabama Policies in the Individual Market
- Roth IRA - Use of DISC to Exceed Contribution Limit
- Restaurant Revitalization Grants Included in New Aid Package