January 26, 2021
John W. Weiss and Christopher L. Richard of the firm’s Health Care Practice Group recently presented on hospital and physician responsibilities under the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA). Part 1 of the presentation is a general overview of EMTALA responsibilities, while Part 2 provides a deeper coverage of EMTALA issues related to physicians, call coverage, and other matters.
This Insight and the videos linked herein are intended only to provide an overview of the matters addressed herein and do not constitute legal advice. If you have any questions regarding a specific legal issue, please seek appropriate legal counsel
- Restaurant Revitalization Grants Included in New Aid Package
- FAQs About the Healthcare.Gov Special Enrollment Period
- Tax Treatment of COVID-19 Relief Funds for Alabama Hospitals
- Governor Ivey Signs Liability Protection Bill into Law
- What is a Health Savings Account? A Guide to Understanding Your HSA