July 11, 2013
Nursing homes and hospice providers caring for nursing home patients must enter into a written agreement for the provision of such services . The agreement with each hospice provider must address each of the elements set forth in the recent final rule issued by CMS.
This Client Alert reviews the requirements for the agreement and the necessary content.
- Health Insurance Issuers’ Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Emergency Rule Adopted by the Alabama Board of Nursing Today
- What You Need To Know About Travel Insurance
- Coronavirus Relief Act Mandates Paid Leave; Provides Tax Credit for Businesses
- Coronavirus Update/Alert: Employers have flexibility to offer on-site child care services