August 01, 2017
The health law lawyers of Gilpin Givhan, PC will offer their annual one day health law update seminar for the members of the Alabama Hospital Association on September 15, 2017. The team of attorneys, including John Weiss, Gregg Everett, Brent Wills and Chris Richard, will provide a broad review of new developments and trends in areas of particular interest to hospitals, including discussions of OIG enforcement efforts, compliance issues, OIG Workplan, HIPAA, Medicaid, conditions of participation and other matters. The information provided and subjects discussed will be helpful for CEOs, CFOs, CNOs, compliance officers, health information officers and other management personnel in navigating the complex array of government regulations and requirements impacting hospital operations.
- Gilpin Givhan Attorneys Receive Recognition
- Gilpin Givhan Hires Three Attorneys
- Weiss Encourages Culture of Compliance at AlaHA Leadership Forum
- Gilpin Givhan Wins Ethics Award
- Gilpin Givhan Named a 2018 “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®