November 04, 2021
Montgomery, AL – Montgomery law firm Gilpin Givhan received national rankings in the U.S. News – Best Lawyers 2022 edition of “Best Law Firms.” Firms included in the “Best Law Firms” ranking are recognized for professional excellence and have persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving this ranking signals a unique combination of quality practice and breadth of legal expertise.
“We are fortunate to have a very talented team of attorneys whose top priority is achieving successful outcomes for our clients. This commitment to our clients has served as our foundation over the past 38 years,” stated Robert Gilpin.
Every year, U.S. News – Best Lawyers cultivates a vetted list of the nation’s premier law firms, employing an in-depth review process to determine which firms will be selected for inclusion. Only firms with one or more attorneys selected in The Best Lawyers in America for their demonstrated legal skill, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness, and civility, among other criteria, are considered eligible for consideration in U.S. News-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms.”
Gilpin Givhan offers legal advice in a variety of practice areas, including Business & Tax Planning, Health Care & Regulated Industries, Public Finance & Real Estate, and Business Litigation & Tax Controversy.
- Gilpin Givhan Named In 2022 “Best Law Firm” List by U.S. News – Best Lawyers
- Annual Health Law Update for Hospitals to members of the Alabama Hospital Association 2021
- Medicare and Medicaid Eligibility and Spend Down Requirements: Alabama Funeral Directors Association - Presentation
- “The Best Lawyers in America 2022” Recognizes Gilpin Givhan Lawyers
- Gilpin Givhan Hosts TSB Architecture at Riverwalk Stadium