October 02, 2018
Gilpin Givhan healthcare attorneys presented their Annual Health Law Update for Hospitals for Alabama Hospital Association member hospitals in September. Speaking to CEOs, CFOs, Compliance Officers, and other hospital leaders, the team discussed a wide array of regulatory and compliance related matters that impact hospitals including an update on OIG/DOJ enforcement and settlement activities, Alabama cases and legislation, privacy and security issues, fallout from the opioid epidemic and a series of issues of importance to hospitals. Presenters included John Weiss, Gregg Everett, Brent Wills and Chris Richard. Copies of their presentations are available in Insights.
- Gilpin Givhan PC Welcomes New Attorney, Charles C. Smith
- The Alabama Tax Tribunal delays in-person hearings through October 1, 2020.
- Gilpin Givhan’s Response to COVID-19
- UPDATE - SBA Offers Disaster Loan Program
- SBA Offers Disaster Loan Program