October 02, 2018
Gilpin Givhan healthcare attorneys presented their Annual Health Law Update for Hospitals for Alabama Hospital Association member hospitals in September. Speaking to CEOs, CFOs, Compliance Officers, and other hospital leaders, the team discussed a wide array of regulatory and compliance related matters that impact hospitals including an update on OIG/DOJ enforcement and settlement activities, Alabama cases and legislation, privacy and security issues, fallout from the opioid epidemic and a series of issues of importance to hospitals. Presenters included John Weiss, Gregg Everett, Brent Wills and Chris Richard. Copies of their presentations are available in Insights.
- Gilpin Givhan Healthcare Attorneys Present Health Law Update
- Gilpin Givhan Attorneys Receive Recognition
- Gilpin Givhan Hires Three Attorneys
- Weiss Encourages Culture of Compliance at AlaHA Leadership Forum
- Gilpin Givhan Wins Ethics Award