Gilpin Givhan Health Care Team Presents Annual Health Law Update for Hospitals
September 30, 2022
Three members of the Gilpin Givhan Health Care & Regulated Industries practice group recently presented an Annual Health Law Update for Hospitals webinar for members of the Alabama Hospital Association. The Health Law Update covered a variety of legal and regulatory updates from the past year and looking forward, including DOJ and HHS/OIG enforcement efforts, CMS regulatory actions and guidance on hot-button social issues such as the Dobbs abortion decision and newly proposed health care anti-discrimination regulations, and a review of Alabama legislation and case law pertinent to hospitals. Gilpin Givhan is a proud sponsor of the Alabama Hospital Association and appreciates the opportunity to discuss pressing legal issues with hospital leadership and staff every year.
The Contents of this presentation are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. If you have any questons about any of the legal issues addressed herein, you are encouraged to contact your counsel.
- Gilpin Givhan, PC Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers
- Gilpin Givhan Health Care Team Presents Annual Health Law Update for Hospitals
- Gilpin Givhan Named In 2022 “Best Law Firm” List by U.S. News – Best Lawyers
- Annual Health Law Update for Hospitals to members of the Alabama Hospital Association 2021
- Medicare and Medicaid Eligibility and Spend Down Requirements: Alabama Funeral Directors Association - Presentation