October 01, 2021
On September 28, 2021, Gilpin Givhan’s Health Care practice group presented its Annual Health Law Update for Hospitals to members of the Alabama Hospital Association (“AlaHA”). The team presented news and updates from the last year on a wide range of issues affecting hospitals, including an OIG/DOJ update, a look at the COVID-19 regulatory environment one year later, a review of legislation and case law of interest in Alabama, a HIPAA privacy and security update, and an overview of current items on the OIG Work Plan. You can access a video recording of the presentations from the links below.
Gilpin Givhan is proud to sponsor AlaHA and appreciates the opportunity to provide this educational event for their members. We also want to congratulate AlaHA as it celebrates its 100th anniversary. The work AlaHA does for its members is invaluable, and we wish them many more years to come.
Please note that the information presented in these videos is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. If you have questions about any of the legal issues addressed in these presentations, you are encouraged to contact your counsel.
- Gilpin Givhan Named In 2022 “Best Law Firm” List by U.S. News – Best Lawyers
- Annual Health Law Update for Hospitals to members of the Alabama Hospital Association 2021
- Medicare and Medicaid Eligibility and Spend Down Requirements: Alabama Funeral Directors Association - Presentation
- “The Best Lawyers in America 2022” Recognizes Gilpin Givhan Lawyers
- Gilpin Givhan Hosts TSB Architecture at Riverwalk Stadium