October 01, 2021
On September 28, 2021, Gilpin Givhan’s Health Care practice group presented its Annual Health Law Update for Hospitals to members of the Alabama Hospital Association (“AlaHA”). The team presented news and updates from the last year on a wide range of issues affecting hospitals, including an OIG/DOJ update, a look at the COVID-19 regulatory environment one year later, a review of legislation and case law of interest in Alabama, a HIPAA privacy and security update, and an overview of current items on the OIG Work Plan. You can access a video recording of the presentations from the links below.
Gilpin Givhan is proud to sponsor AlaHA and appreciates the opportunity to provide this educational event for their members. We also want to congratulate AlaHA as it celebrates its 100th anniversary. The work AlaHA does for its members is invaluable, and we wish them many more years to come.
Please note that the information presented in these videos is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. If you have questions about any of the legal issues addressed in these presentations, you are encouraged to contact your counsel.
- Gilpin Givhan Announces New Attorney, Taylor Steen
- Gilpin Givhan Announces New Attorney, David B. Wisdom, Jr.
- Gilpin Givhan Health Care Team Attends AlaHA Annual Meeting
- Gilpin Givhan, PC Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers
- Gilpin Givhan Health Care Team Presents Annual Health Law Update for Hospitals