July 01, 2020
Gilpin Givhan welcomes Charles C. Smith as an associate in the firm’s Tax, Corporate, Estate Planning, and Tax Controversy practice groups. The addition of Charlie is part of the firms ongoing commitment to the development of new attorneys.
“We are pleased to include Charlie in the future generation of Gilpin Givhan attorneys,” said Robert Gilpin. “He is a very talented lawyer who will strengthen our firm and provide valuable skills to our growing list of clients.”
In his role, Charlie advises clients on a broad spectrum of federal and state taxation, regulatory compliance, and estate planning matters. He is a recent graduate of New York University School of Law with an LL.M. in Taxation. He received his J.D. from Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law, his B.A. in Economics and his B.S. in Finance from Auburn University.
Gilpin Givhan provides a wide range of legal services to clients in Alabama in major practice areas that include taxation, business transactions, estates and trusts, health care, commercial real estate, litigation, and municipal and public financing.
- Gilpin Givhan Healthcare Attorneys Present Health Law Update 2020
- Gilpin Givhan PC Welcomes New Attorney, Charles C. Smith
- The Alabama Tax Tribunal delays in-person hearings through October 1, 2020.
- Gilpin Givhan’s Response to COVID-19
- UPDATE - SBA Offers Disaster Loan Program