January 12, 2021
Montgomery, AL — Gilpin Givhan is pleased to announce that Christopher L. Richard has been promoted to shareholder.
“Chris is an outstanding attorney and has earned the position of shareholder through his hard work, his commitment to our clients, and his dedication to the firm,” stated Robert Gilpin.
Chris Richard advises hospitals, physician practices, and other health care providers on a variety of regulatory, transactional, and policy issues. He regularly counsels clients on matters regarding regulatory compliance, medical staff privileges and credentialing, billing and payment, contracting, operations, employment, and legislative affairs.
Chris’ philosophy on delivering exceptional client representation combines thorough attention to detail with a comprehensive understanding of both the relevant law and the operational realities of his clients’ businesses. Chris also speaks and writes frequently about health care regulatory issues.
Chris received his B.S. degree in Economics, specializing in Public Policy and Law, from The University of Alabama. He earned his J.D. degree from The University of Alabama School of Law.
Gilpin Givhan is the right partner for complex law. Offering legal advice in a variety of practice areas, we provide organizations strategies and expertise in Business & Tax Planning, Health Care & Regulated Industries, Public Finance & Real Estate, and Business Litigation & Tax Controversy.
- Medicare and Medicaid Eligibility and Spend Down Requirements: Alabama Funeral Directors Association - Presentation
- “The Best Lawyers in America 2022” Recognizes Gilpin Givhan Lawyers
- Gilpin Givhan Hosts TSB Architecture at Riverwalk Stadium
- Gilpin Givhan PC Welcomes New Attorney, Jackson Reagan
- Gilpin Givhan Announces Christopher L. Richard as New Shareholder