January 12, 2021
Montgomery, AL — Gilpin Givhan is pleased to announce that Christopher L. Richard has been promoted to shareholder.
“Chris is an outstanding attorney and has earned the position of shareholder through his hard work, his commitment to our clients, and his dedication to the firm,” stated Robert Gilpin.
Chris Richard advises hospitals, physician practices, and other health care providers on a variety of regulatory, transactional, and policy issues. He regularly counsels clients on matters regarding regulatory compliance, medical staff privileges and credentialing, billing and payment, contracting, operations, employment, and legislative affairs.
Chris’ philosophy on delivering exceptional client representation combines thorough attention to detail with a comprehensive understanding of both the relevant law and the operational realities of his clients’ businesses. Chris also speaks and writes frequently about health care regulatory issues.
Chris received his B.S. degree in Economics, specializing in Public Policy and Law, from The University of Alabama. He earned his J.D. degree from The University of Alabama School of Law.
Gilpin Givhan is the right partner for complex law. Offering legal advice in a variety of practice areas, we provide organizations strategies and expertise in Business & Tax Planning, Health Care & Regulated Industries, Public Finance & Real Estate, and Business Litigation & Tax Controversy.
- Gilpin Givhan Announces Christopher L. Richard as New Shareholder
- Gilpin Givhan Named 2021 “Best Law Firm” with Three Attorneys Recognized as “Best Lawyers in America”
- Gilpin Givhan Healthcare Attorneys Present Health Law Update 2020
- Gilpin Givhan PC Welcomes New Attorney, Charles C. Smith
- The Alabama Tax Tribunal delays in-person hearings through October 1, 2020.