August 01, 2017
Gilpin Givhan attorney, Gregg Everett, is a scheduled presenter for the Developments and Trends in Health Care Law 2017 continuing legal education seminar co-sponsored by Cumberland School of Law and the Health Law Section of the Alabama State Bar on September 22, 2017. Mr Everett’s presentation is entitled “Everything Under the Sun In Alabama: 2017 Legislative Session, Appellate Court Cases, CON, SHPDA, State Health Plan and Medicaid.” As the title suggests the session will review the major health care related developments in Alabama over the last year.
- Weiss Encourages Culture of Compliance at AlaHA Leadership Forum
- Gilpin Givhan Wins Ethics Award
- Gilpin Givhan Named a 2018 “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®
- Gilpin Givhan Attorneys Receive Recognition in The Best Lawyers in America® and Martindale-Hubbell™
- Health Law Lawyers of Gilpin Givhan, PC Offer Annual One Day Health Law Update Seminar for the Alabama Hospital Association