November 08, 2017
Gilpin Givhan is pleased to announce that the firm received the 2017 River Region Ethics in Business and Public Service Medium Business Award at the eighth annual awards luncheon held on October 16, 2017 at Wynlakes Golf and Country Club in Montgomery, Alabama.
The award recognized Gilpin Givhan’s engagement in volunteerism and community service and its adherence to high ethical standards. Accepting the award on behalf of Gilpin Givhan was Robert Gilpin, who stated, “When we serve, we are at our best as lawyers. And we feel that serving our community is a big part of what we should do here at Gilpin Givhan. Being recognized for this award is an honor and a reflection of our firm’s commitment to acting with integrity. We are proud of our employees for consistently upholding our values and standards.”
The firm has worked hard to grow a successful business based on a strong, ethical and fair business culture since the company was founded in 1983. Each member of the firm is actively involved in charitable organizations and community service efforts. And in all its dealings, Gilpin Givhan has maintained a commitment to service, support and ethical business practices.
The River Region Ethics in Business and Public Service Awards is a program of The Samaritan Counseling Center, Inc. in collaboration with Auburn University Montgomery’s (AUM) School of Business and School of Sciences. The purpose of the program is to bring the importance of business and public service ethics to the forefront of communities throughout the River Region and to honor those individuals and companies that practice and believe in good ethics.
- Weiss Encourages Culture of Compliance at AlaHA Leadership Forum
- Gilpin Givhan Wins Ethics Award
- Gilpin Givhan Named a 2018 “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®
- Gilpin Givhan Attorneys Receive Recognition in The Best Lawyers in America® and Martindale-Hubbell™
- Health Law Lawyers of Gilpin Givhan, PC Offer Annual One Day Health Law Update Seminar for the Alabama Hospital Association