July 19, 2017
Gilpin Givhan is pleased to announce that Captive Review named the firm in the top seven finalists for “Law Firm of the Year” in its 2017 U.S. Captive Review Awards.
Judged by a panel of captive owners and risk managers and presented by the leading trade publication focused on risk management and captive insurance, the awards celebrate innovation, commitment and those firms that demonstrate the highest levels of excellence in the captive insurance field.
“We are extremely pleased to be in the running for Captive Review’s ‘Law Firm of the Year,’” said Gilpin Givhan Managing Partner Davis Smith. “We are proud of our team for their dedication to client service, continuing leadership and significant contributions to the industry. It is always a great honor to be recognized with a nomination for meeting the highest standards of service by peers and clients.”
Gilpin Givhan’s Health Care and Regulated Industries practice group advises our clients on creative solutions to manage risks and realize business objectives through captives.
The awards ceremony will be held on Monday, August 7 at the Hilton in Burlington, Vermont prior to the beginning of the Vermont Captive Insurance Association Conference.
Gilpin Givhan provides a wide range of legal services to clients in Alabama in major practice areas that include taxation, business transactions, estates and trusts, health care, commercial real estate, litigation, and municipal and public financing.
- Weiss Encourages Culture of Compliance at AlaHA Leadership Forum
- Gilpin Givhan Wins Ethics Award
- Gilpin Givhan Named a 2018 “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®
- Gilpin Givhan Attorneys Receive Recognition in The Best Lawyers in America® and Martindale-Hubbell™
- Health Law Lawyers of Gilpin Givhan, PC Offer Annual One Day Health Law Update Seminar for the Alabama Hospital Association