George represents lenders, buyers, sellers, developers and title insurance companies. George’s practice involves commercial purchase and sale agreements, closings, leases, financing, title examination, title insurance, heir property, mechanic’s and materialman’s liens and foreclosures. In the area of real estate litigation, George handles cases involving petitions for sales for division, ad valorem tax redemptions, boundary line or other title disputes, bills to quiet title, claims of adverse possession, and condemnation actions.
Prior to joining the firm, George practiced in the firm of Thomas and Thomas Attorneys from 1977 to 1988.
- Representing developers in acquisition of downtown properties for redevelopment
- Representing developers in structuring the acquisition, construction and leasing of retail centers
- Represented clients in relocation of cemeteries
Memberships and Affiliations >
- Montgomery County Bar Association (Member, Grievance Panel)
- Alabama Trial Lawyers Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- B.S., Auburn University, 1974
- J.D., University of Virginia, 1977
- Supreme Court of Alabama
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama