Simeon F. Penton
Direct Dial: 334-409-2229
- Alabama State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
Memberships and Affiliations
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Trial Lawyers Association
- Montgomery County Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Board of Directors, 1989)
- B.A., Auburn University, 1980
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, 1984
Sim Penton is a member of the firm’s Litigation and Labor & Employment practice groups. Sim’s practice is focused on commercial litigation and he has represented business clients in a wide array of business disputes including the defense of employment discrimination claims. In addition, he has a broad range of experience in the area of risk management and regularly advises clients regarding litigation issues, particularly in the area of employment discrimination and other personnel issues. Sim has also served as a court appointed special master in city actions filed against numerous pharmaceutical companies by the State of Alabama.
Contact This Attorney
To contact Simeon Penton, enter your email address and the message you want to send below. All fields are required.